Blog matters

My plans to restructure this blog are becoming clearer every day (or waking night). I'm hoping to simplify the whole structure and I suppose achieving that can be done by having basically just the two different posts: the actual database with all the lists of stamp and other engravings of a single engraver, and the biographies which have all the information I find on a certain engraver together in a single post. That way, navigating through the whole lot should be easier and more rewarding. I know that adding to existing posts doesn't flag them up, so nobody would be aware of me doing that, but in such cases I'll just post an update entry to notify which biographies have been added to.

I'm working on those biographies all the time anyway, but momentarily just in files on my computer. I may as well post these (replacing the current weekly chats which often overlap anyway) and let you all enjoy them while they grow and grow. I hope this will result in a better experience for you all when visiting this blog. If you have any comments on the issue, do let me know!