CHAT: New printers feature!

Every now and then I come across an engraving, stamps or otherwise, that I wish I could attribute to a specific engraver but I sometimes only know the printer and / or the year of printing. So I figured it might be a good idea to try and create lists of engravers per printer. A mighty task, I know, but then, if say you've got a 1981 engraved Harrison stamp from Tuvalu, the choice of engravers may well become a bit more limited, which may well spark results when researched a bit further.


So from today I'll be adding such lists on a piecemeal basis. Please note that even though the lists appear now, they will first be far from complete. I'll keep adding names and dates when I have time, so if you come back to the lists (all under the label of Printers) you'll hopefully see them grow.

:-)
Adrian